Monday, May 11, 2020

SEO India Teacher E-Serves Us All!

NNK is a Guru of SEO India, who has been teaching online since 2020. He has a wonderful eye for web building, creative web designing and is an expert in SEO techniques.
What doesn't matter, his students agree. NNK's style is very good, he is always smiling and the humor seems to permeate the whole class. I found myself laughing even more than I ever have before.
This doesn't matter, he says. I know how he feels about Internet marketing, I will never get bored. I just can't describe the atmosphere that permeate his classes and the feeling of being guided by someone who is really famous in the world of internet marketing.
NNK teaches SEO via online but he does not waste any time. He tells us he has been working for Microsoft but isn't. The look on his face and the look of those around him was that of someone who did not want to be left out of anything.
My name is Nakshatrukashram and I was taught by NNK. He told me that learning from him is like learning from an Indian guru. It just made sense. However, many in his class were visibly skeptical.
This is a good thing. We must not let doubt take hold of us. This is what happened in my class, I was one of those skeptics. After all, I had no experience with SEO, I was not sure about what NNK was talking about. Even Nakshatrukashram, a young man from a high school in Bangalore, was not sure.

He was also a bit afraid. He had heard of a lot of people in the net marketing industry who had run into money problems. His mother had taken him to some training and he didn't want to disappoint her. He was afraid that she might lose faith in him, like many others had done.
When he started out on the search engine optimization course he knew that this course would not have any kind of formal structure to it. He felt this was a good thing because he could try things out and see how he did.
He also felt that he would learn a lot about SEO. He went ahead and paid for the course hoping to learn everything he could about SEO.
Before Nakshatrukashram even got to the actual course he found out he had been invited to a job fair. His mother was so happy, she flew him to India and took him to the meeting. They had a lot of fun, talking about various jobs and how great SEO India was.
Then Nakshatrukashram realized he was learning a lot about SEO. What was there to stop him from continuing the course? Well, he had already paid for it.
One day, he said to himself, I should really continue with the course. The taste and the smell were still so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment